Does your organization meet the following criteria?
– 501(c)(3) non-profit status (or international equivalent)
– Offers free or affordable instrument instruction
– Addresses a need in the community it serves
– Provides frequent instruction where students are participating multiple times per week, throughout the year, and for as – many years as possible throughout their primary & secondary education
If so, please review the Grant Guidelines to apply for support.
We do NOT provide funding for the following:
– Religious, veteran, fraternal organizations
– Telethons, benefits, or fundraisers
– Capital campaigns, endowments, or building fund drives
– Political or lobbying organizations
– Short-term initiatives such as performances, masterclasses, festivals, workshops, concerts, summer camps, drum circles, or competitions
– Band boosters, parent organizations, or private schools
– Instruments, equipment, or music material requests